Jeffrey A. Livingston, M.D.
Meet Jeffrey A. Livingston, M.D.
Jeffrey A Livingston, M.D., is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. He has been practicing in Vero Beach since 1999 and is active in the Florida Medical Association and a former President of the Indian River County Medical Society.
Dr. Livingston is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Miami School of Medicine. At the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, he completed a 4 year residency program in Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, as well as 2 years of residency in General Surgery.
Dr. Livingston currently resides in Vero Beach with his wife and 3 sons, and has been a Florida resident since 1980, when his family moved from Northern New Jersey to Lighthouse Point, Florida. Dr. Livingston is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, and takes interest in treating General and Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat disorders.
His areas of practice interest include the treatment of:
• Pediatric and adult ear and throat infections
• Chronic sinusitis and nasal congestion
• Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
• Hearing disorders
• Voice and swallowing disorders
• Dizziness and vertigo
• Head and neck cancer
• Facial lacerations and skin cancer treatment
• Thyroid disease
Services that Dr. Livingston can provide include:
• Minimally invasive Balloon Sinuplasty for treatment of chronic sinusitis
• Balloon Eustachian Tube dilatation tuboplasty for chronic ear congestion / chronic otitis media
• Coblation turbinoplasty for chronic nasal congestion and nasal obstruction. This procedure usually does not require general anesthesia, takes only minutes to perform, and allows a rapid return to normal activities.
• In-Office Sinus CT imaging
• Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
• Dizziness Evaluations (VNG)
• Allergy Immunotherapy, allergy evaluations including skin testing / patch testing
• SNAP Home Sleep Study testing and sleep apnoea management
• Injection Snoreplasty Treatment for snoring
• Removal and Cryoablation of Skin Lesions
Outpatient Surgical Procedures
• Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
• Bilateral Myringotomy and Tube Placement
• Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
• Xomed Fusion Image Guided Sinus Surgey
• Nasal Surgery (for chronic nasal obstruction)
• Surgical Microlaryngoscopy (for vocal cord lesions)
• Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (for sleep apnea and snoring)
• Thyroid Surgery
• Head and Neck Surgery